Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We help people with disabilities lead meaningful lives, find and develop a caring community and voice their needs. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
In this position you will:
- Direct and coordinate the delivery of habilitation in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Train staff in behavior modification techniques, develop new programs and maintain records
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities required
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.