If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Targeted Case Manager to join our team!
As a Targeted Case Manager, your primary responsibility is to support people with developmental in conjunction with their chosen support network to identify, select, obtain, and utilize the paid services and natural supports available to enhance the independence, productivity, and integration of people we serve as it coincides with their lifestyle preferences and needs.
Who will love this job:
A trusted ally – your sound judgment inspires confidence in others, helping them move towards and accomplish goals
A skilled planner – you are adept at finding the best route moving forward while encouraging others to keep their eyes on the positive
An efficient worker– your ability to shift gears helps you be an excellent problem solver
What you’ll do:
- Manage development, updating, and review of the Person-Centered Support plan using the approved template in participation with the person and the person’s support network
- Monitor the quality of services delivered to individuals served
- Document individual progress and maintain records of persons served
- Conduct and record daily billable activities.
- Provide assistance and information to the person regarding the types and availability of community services and support options
- Access natural supports and generic community support systems, including pursuing means for gaining access to needed services and entitlements
- Modify service systems when necessary to increase the accessibility to those systems if needed by the person
- Monitoring and follow-up, including ongoing activities that are necessary to ensure that the person-centered support plan and related supports and services are effectively implemented and adequately address the needs of the person
- Assist with transition and portability, including the planning of and arranging for services to follow the person when the person moves
- Comply with KDADS Rules of Conduct for Case Managers Serving People With Developmental Disabilities
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (starts accruing immediately!)
You should have:
- A minimum of six months of full-time experience in the field of human services; and (ii) either a bachelor‟s degree or additional full-time experience in the field of developmental disabilities services, which may be substituted for the degree at the rate of six months of full-time experience for each missing semester of college.
Monday-Friday 8:00 – 5:00
Apply here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1076241&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000851244906&_fromPublish=true#/