If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Nurse to join our team!
With so many moving pieces, Mosaic relies heavily on the nursing team’s ability to assess and monitor all aspects of an individual’s care, including all medical/psychiatric concerns.
Who will love this job
A natural helper – you possess the desire and a natural instinct to make people feel more relaxed and confident in your presence
A detail enthusiast – you understand that the “little things” are the important things when documenting the support and services provided to the individuals we serve
A relator – you’re not shy when it comes to meeting new people and instead easily form solid, genuine and mutually rewarding relationships.
A people person – you communicate clearly and naturally build trust and confidence with those you serve
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with community healthcare service providers, nutrition services, and behavior specialists to provide individuals served with quality care.
- Coordinate and oversee all healthcare appointments including appropriate follow-ups.
- Educate and enable the Direct Support Team to administer medications and perform other tasks according to Mosaic policies and state licensing requirements.
- Maintain and review medical records of individuals served to monitor pertinent concerns and provide documentation detailing the delegation of healthcare procedures and nursing tasks.
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)
You should have:
- A passion for helping others
- Two years of client-facing work experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate health-related concepts to non-medical audiences.
- State nursing license
- General nursing experience
- CPR certification
- Ability to perform the frequent physical requirements of this role including but not limited to occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force, and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds
Traditional hours with on call responsibilities
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3yh6jW8