Are you interested in leading a team to be difference-makers in the lives of others?
A site supervisor ensures our adult friends and neighbors with developmental disabilities have the support they need to carry out meaningful community lives.
- Provide management support for a team of direct support professionals
- Create and/or coordinate both individual and program-wide opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of publics
- Assure overall compliance with regulations, policies & procedures, and standards of performance
- Address maintenance, safety, and resource issues as needed
- Serve in the emergency on-call rotation
- Perform DSP assignments when necessary
There are management positions everywhere. Why Futures?
Local – There’s an expense associated with driving daily out of the county. Commuting swallows much more than just your time and money. Work local and support the community you call home.
Training – No one wants to be thrown into a job, and we believe those we support deserve well-trained staff. Our employees get the best of Futures’ 40+ years of experience as part of our in-house training. The skills our employees develop on the job are highly transferrable to advance in this, or any other, career field.
Variety – Variety is the spice of life they say. No two days on the job are quite the same. With an array of services and programs, Futures also has room for employees to move around and grow within the company.
Relationships – When is a job more than a job? When it’s a relationship. We emphasize this. It’s what sets us apart as a great employer and quality provider.
Stability – Lay-offs, reduction in hours, work furloughs … those should be four-letter words. Other industries wax and wane, but there has always been a demand for human services, a field expected to grow faster than most over the rest of this decade. Futures Unlimited has been a constant since 1976.
Benefits – We will care for you while you are caring for others. Futures offers an excellent benefits package to meet your needs.