If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Shared Living Supervisor to join our team!
Reporting to the Independent Contract Program Manager, the primary focus of this role is to ensure the individuals served by contractors in home environments are compliant with state rules, regulations and Mosaic’s quality standards and requirements.
Who will love this job:
A go-getter – you’re always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve processes, build others up, and make the world a better place
A mediator – you’re a catalyst for building trusting relationships
A standout teammate- you bring creative anticipation, imagination and persistence to the teams and projects you’re on.
A relater – who doesn’t shy away from meeting or helping new people but instead forms solid, genuine and mutually rewarding relationships.
A thoughtful coach – who inspires confidence while providing support and encouragement
What you’ll do in this role:
- Cultivate, build and maintain positive relationships with independent contractors, family members and others stakeholders
- Recruit new independent contractors to ensure we have enough qualified providers to provide the services needed
- Monitor service/program plans, assessments, and goals, making certain that the personal outcomes for individuals served are being met
- Review information from medical visits, providing follow-up to monitor medication administration for accuracy.
- Review and provide assistance as needed to develop and implement service plans while ensuring proper documentation
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)
Necessary skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, high energy and solution oriented mindset
- Excellent listening, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Two years of related experience
- A love of operations and creating seamless, efficient environments
- Bachelor’s degree in (??)
Great to haves (but not deal breakers):
- Previous experience working with people with intellectual disabilities
Apply here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1076241&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000836656906&_fromPublish=true#/