If making a positive impact in the lives of others is on your to-do list, you’ll love working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to join our team! In this role, you’ll coordinate and manage the delivery of health care services, supervise the nursing staff, and provide training to employees as needed.
Who will love this job:
An efficient worker– your ability to shift gears helps you be an excellent problem solver
A leader and a coach – you care about the success of your team and the people they serve
A skilled planner– you are adept at finding the best route to move forward efficiently
What YOU’L Do:
- Supervise nursing staff scheduling of hours, assigning duties and evaluating performance.
- Coordinate physician and medical services for individuals by overseeing appointment scheduling and follow-up.
- Facilitate the training and orientation of new staff regarding healthcare procedures and how nursing tasks are delegated.
- Maintain and review individual medical records to monitor pertinent issues and provide thorough documentation, including reporting.
- Provide treatment and special care procedures as specified in physician orders, order necessary medication and supplies, complete coordination of medication administration.
- Complete reports in an accurate and timely manner, including computerized medical records, incident reports, and medication error reports.
- Provide training and orientation for new staff regarding medical procedures, health services and delegation of nursing tasks.
- Work on call as needed.
What YOU’LL Need:
- A passion to serve others
- A curious, resourceful, and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while communicating honestly about your challenges and questions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Registered Nursing degree BSN/license required
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar capacity, including previous supervisory experience
What YOU’LL Get:
- Education Assistance to further your education or develop your career
- Smaller care load in a home setting
- Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription options available
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off that starts accruing your first day
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-5p plus on call responsibilities
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum of two years of general nursing experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- State nursing license required
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.