Date: Mar 16, 2022
Location: Wichita, KS, US
Company: Sedgwick County
Pay: $17.82 per hour
Work Schedule: M- F 8a-5p flexible
Ensure quality of Day and Residential services provided by affiliates through monitoring contract compliance and facilitating continuous quality improvement activities.
Service Provision Oversight
- Review and follow up on Adult Protective Services and Child Protective Services reports occurring within Day or Residential locations.
- Manage Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) process with affiliate providers; assign, review, score and create trend reports based on outcomes of the individual reviews.
- Monitor QAC training requirements and communicate additional training opportunities as needed
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Complete site visits to all Day program affiliate provider locations and all Residential affiliate provider locations
- Identify trends related to site visits conducted by members of SCDDO QA team; address concerns and monitor for completeness
- Collaborate with affiliate providers during quality assurance meetings
- Collaborate with local and state staff to ensure quality service delivery
- Collaborate with managed care staff and community stakeholders
- Collaborate with affiliate providers to determine staff development needs of Day and Residential staff
- Identify trends related to QAC outcomes; assist with continuous quality improvement planning and monitor success
- Collaborate to develop on-gong education and support to affiliates Plan and facilitate local quarterly QAC meetings
- Receive complaints or concerns regarding Day and Residential providers.
- Monitor Day and Residential providers compliance with SCDDO Policy Manual
- Work with Residential service provider owned/ operated locations to ensure water temperature control devices are maintained.
- Engage with Day and Residential service providers around timely access issues as needed.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in the human services field or similar field of study. Three years of experience working in a human services setting. Applicable knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access. Access to reliable, personal transportation. Per Sedgwick County policy, this is a driving level position that requires a valid Kansas driver’s license without restrictions and current proof of automobile insurance. Must submit to criminal, abuse/neglect registry background checks.
Preferred Qualifications: At least 1 year of program evaluation experience or any combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies. Experience within the intellectual and/or developmental disability system or directly with persons served.
It is the policy of Sedgwick County not to discriminate in its programs or services provided to the general public, including employment and all other activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other similarly protected status. Sedgwick County is committed to making the application, interview, and pre-employment testing process accessible to persons with disabilities. If you wish to volunteer information regarding any special assistance you may need, please notify Human Resources by phone at (316) 660-7050, TDD (Kansas Relay at 711 or 800-766-3777). Do not use this phone number for employment questions. This number is provided only for those requiring ADA assistance. You will be contacted should the department feel that you are a qualified candidate.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, Technology