CLASS LTD, a long-time service provider to individuals with developmental disabilities in southeast Kansas, is partnering with Greenbush to find their new President/CEO.
Anticipated start date: July 1, 2022. Position will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
The President serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the organization and is solely responsible to the Board of Directors. The President/CEO is responsible for the management and operations of CLASS LTD as a service provider and Community Developmental Disability Organization (CDDO). The position requires specialized knowledge and the ability to heavily collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for the supervision of multiple direct reports, including the Chief Financial Officer, Vice President for Services, Information Technology Director, Network Administrator, Human Resources Director, Director of Housing, Transportation & Maintenance, Director of Case Management, Director of Shared Living, and the CDDO Director.
CLASS LTD is a regional service provider, serving the southeast Kansas region. Although travel throughout the region is required, the Executive Director position is based in Columbus, KS.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree (Master’s or Doctorate) in business administration, social science, psychology, special education or related field.
- More than five years of experience in either of the following positions: executive leadership position for a non-profit organization; or leadership position in an organization that serves persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science, psychology, special education, or related field.
- More than three years of experience in either of the following positions: executive leadership position for a non-profit organization; or leadership position in an organization for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Essential Functions of the position include:
- Lead the organization in service development, including organizational and financial plans and policies authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Foster positive relationships with other organizations and stakeholders. Responsibilities include active participation in community initiatives and public relations duties as requested.
- Lead the development of, and adhere to, the strategic plan to include tasks and timelines.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to fulfill organizational responsibilities to manage and carry out the functions of programming. Responsibilities include the creation of administrative and organizational plans and consistent, transparent communication.
- Maintain knowledge of, and ensure organizational compliance with, all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Meet all contractual obligations, including those of the KDADS CDDO contract. Heavy collaboration is required with the CDDO director, other CLASS LTD administration, and KDADS staff.
- Lead all Human Resource Management/Development functions; including recruitment with a focus on diversity, retention efforts, and termination of personnel; staff development and education; positive work climate; mediation; selection/supervision of all key personnel; and succession planning. The position requires an understanding of, and adherence to, all relevant legal requirements.
- Oversee all accounting and financial operations, ensuring all departments and contracts operate within budgetary and compliance guidelines. Responsible for the overall financial health of CLASS LTD.
- Must be able to meet a stringent background check to ensure regulatory compliance, including but not limited to offenses or crimes against persons or felonies.
|Primary Location||Columbus, KS|
|Salary Range||Competitive salary commensurate with experience / Per Year|
|Title||Director of Community Supports|