Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for a Physical Therapist. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Develops and implements effective treatment plans in coordination with other team members.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Completes required tasks in a timely manner.
- Conducts developmental assessments.
- Works with the transdisciplinary team to achieve the educational and developmental goals of the child.
- Maintains records as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree required.
- Current Kansas License in Physical Therapy required.
- Prior experience working with children with special needs preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with parents, children, public, and other professionals.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to think and act quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position operates in homes, and community settings as needed.