We are seeking a Manager of Residential Services to manage our 9 residential locations and roving service departments. This position manages all aspects of the departments including, but not limited to, budgeting, personnel items (hiring, training, evaluation, and corrective action plans), and partnerships with other departments to ensure cohesive care for persons served. The Manager of Residential Services also ensures excellent service within the departments and is part of TECH’s Leadership Team. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with a diverse group of individuals and have a heart for helping others, this is the job for YOU!
Under the supervision of the Director of Supports and Services, the Manager of Residential Services is accountable for directing the operations of the TECH residential program in an efficient and effective manner by providing the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and control of the locations. This position is responsible for the supervision of all residential services to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and standards of quality which have been established by the organization and the relevant regulatory bodies. For a copy of the full job description, please go to www.techinc.org/careers
- Manages, oversees, develops, and leads the day-to-day operational aspects of residential locations and programs.
- Supports day-to-day activities as required or requested, included but not limited to staffing, scheduling, training, services, compliance, performance reviews, performance counseling, orientation, etc.
- Communicates, collaborates, and coordinates with various staff to ensure that TECH’s mission and procedures are embraced and fulfilled.
- Develop, implement, audit, and evaluate appropriate programs and services within the Residential Department to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and reduce safety/health hazards.
- Monitors and assures implementation of Client Person Centered Support Plans (PCSP) and residential provider services.
- Manages and oversees the daily operations of service providership to meet regulations.
- Implements ANE investigation procedures in partnership with other Departments.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of all residential DSP and Team Leader positions.
- Develops, manages, and reports on the assigned residential budgets and expenditures, to include oversight of personal financial processes for persons served.
- Liaise with guardians as required or requested to ensure satisfaction and for communication of concerns.
- Actively participates in various teams and committees both internally and externally.
- Carries a TECH provided cellphone to respond to situations which require the expertise of the position or are considered urgent/emergency.
Education and/or Experience
Required: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college/university; or 3-5 years related experiences and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
Preferred: Supervisory experience in a healthcare facility or other regulatory driven program. Experience with the I/DD population. Successful track record in implementing and auditing programs that reduce wasted resources and increase efficiency.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Training
Required: Current and valid Driver’s License. Maintains TECH, Inc. provided and required certifications, trainings, and licenses.
As a general outline, the following schedule is being provided. TECH, Inc. will reserve the right to expedite or delay the process as desired or needed.
September/October – Formal Job Posting and Review, Top Candidates Selected for Interview Process(es)
October/November – Additional Processes, Top Candidate Selected, Position Offered & Employee Welcomed
Qualified candidates shall submit their general application online via the application portal at www.techinc.org. In addition, candidates are asked to submit the following documents to the Director of Human Resources by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter
- Three Professional References & Contact Info for Each
Questions? Please contact the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com