**This position is located in Coffeyville**
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for an Independent Contract Program Manager to join our team!
In this role, you’ll supervise and coordinate the operations of host home services, ensuring all contractors are compliant in areas of medical services, day services, and the health and safety of the people we serve.
Who will love this job:
A leader and a coach – you care about the success of your team and the people they serve.
A go-getter – you’re always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve processes, build others up, and make the world a better place
A trusted ally – your sound judgement inspires confidence in others, helping them take the first steps towards accomplishing big and small goals.
A mediator – you’re a catalyst for building trusting relationships
What you’ll do in this role:
- Oversee the follow-up of all medical, therapeutic and external provider interventions
- Review and monitor program plans, assessments and individual support plans to ensure compliance with regulations and accreditation requirements
- Assists with budgeting, monitoring program specific revenue and expense to ensure efficient use of agency resources
- Review the progress of individuals served on a monthly basis
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)
Ideally you have:
- A passion for helping others
- A love of operations and creating seamless, efficient environments
- A positive, high energy and solution oriented mindset
- Four years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field
- One year of supervisory or management experience
Great to haves but not deal breakers:
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- May require CPR and First Aid certification
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with some on call responsibilities
Apply here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1076241&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000838765406&_fromPublish=true#/