**Hiring Bonus Available**
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team!
As an LPN at Mosaic, you’ll be responsible for administering medications, performing physicals, providing treatment, and scheduling medical appointments.
Who will love this job:
A natural helper – you possess the desire and a natural instinct to make people feel more relaxed and confident in your presence
A detail enthusiast – you understand that the “little things” are the important things when documenting the support and services provided to the people we serve
A relator – you’re not shy when it comes to meeting new people and instead easily form solid, genuine, and mutually rewarding relationships.
A people person – you communicate clearly and naturally build trust and confidence with those you serve
What you’ll do in this role:
- Coordinate schedules for direct care staff and/or nurses
- Monitor the health and medical condition of people served to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Administer proper medication according to established guidelines and universal precautions
- Facilitate the training and orientation of new staff regarding healthcare procedures and how nursing tasks are delegated
- Manage healthcare records of persons served to monitor pertinent issues and provide thorough documentation, written and/or electronic
- Provide treatment and/or procedures specified in the physician’s orders and/or as determined by the interdisciplinary team
- Monitor budget and approve expenses for nursing supplies and medications
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (starts accruing immediately!)
- Licensed Practical Nursing/Vocational Nursing certification.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience.
- Must have valid state driver’s license.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.