Executive Director – Ellsworth, KS
Mosaic is the largest national faith-based provider of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our more than 4,000 employees and independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 3,700 people across 13 states. Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families; the people who serve; and our mission of service and advocacy.
We are currently seeking a dynamic leader to support our Agency in Ellsworth, KS. This is an opportunity to be a part of a community, organization, and work family that is here to love and support people. More than that, bring people together in a way that expands our mission. We are seeking a creative innovator who will help us level up in every way!
Responsible for managing all business and programmatic matters of the agency in accordance with regulatory requirements, accreditation standards and within budgetary guidelines. Duties include overseeing all program services, personnel management, financial management and community and public relations.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Daily operational oversight of the agency
- Strategic planning, partnering and collaboration with the national supports office (finance and accounting, HR, marketing, community relations, IT and more) and statewide teams
- Financial and budget oversight
- Employee management, including coaching and development
- Program development
- Community relations, fundraising and advocacy
- Compliance and regulatory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in a related field (e.g. Behavioral Health, I/DD, Senior Living)
- Minimum of two years of management experience
- Budget/finance management, employee management and compliance/regulatory oversight
Normal Business Hours
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3CV0Q8V