If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Direct Support Supervisor to join our team!
By joining Mosaic, you become part of a global mission advocating for people with complex needs and providing opportunities for them to enjoy a full life.
As a Direct Support Supervisor, you’ll coordinate and manage program operations to ensure regulatory compliance. Responsibilities include hiring, training, scheduling staff, coordinating activities and appointments, and maintaining detailed records for the individuals served.
Who will love this job:
A leader and a coach – who cares about the success of your team and the individuals they serve
A trusted ally – your sound judgment inspires confidence in others, helping them move towards and accomplish team goals
A collaborator – you naturally draw people together while remaining calm and focused even in emotionally charged situations
A skilled planner – you are adept at finding the best route moving forward while encouraging others to keep their eyes on the positive
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the integration of individuals into the community by accompanying them to recreational and social activities
- Monitor the comfort and safety of individuals by ensuring the living environments and program activities are in compliance with safety and regulatory requirements
- Intervene when aggressive and/or inappropriate behavior occurs to implement behavior plans and strategies
- Provide on-call support to staff during emergencies and locate staff to fill shifts when necessary
The Direct Supervisor will be supervising 7 Staff between Day services and 2 in Supported Living.
Work ours are 8a-4p and on call as needed.
Ideally you have:
- A passion to serve others
- Strong attention to detail and an even stronger desire to serve others in a team environment
- A love of operations and creating seamless, efficient environments
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions.
- Ability to adapt as needed in a growing environment
- Associate’s Degree in a related field
- One year experience in a related field
- Certification in CPR or willingness to obtain
- Certification in medication administration or willingness to obtain
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)