Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
As a Direct Support Supervisor at Mosaic, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with disabilities and the people who support them in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Coordinates and manages program operations
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Oversees staff, to include hiring, training, and scheduling
- Coordinates activities and appointments of individuals served
- Document the services and supports provided