Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
If you’d like to help people with disabilities enjoy a full life, look no further! Mosaic is looking for Direct Support Specialists to join our mission to provide caring support in the communities we serve. It is life changing work as we strive to be a leader in quality services and advocacy.
Great benefits! Mosaic offers multiple options at competitive rates, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement and paid time off that accrues immediately upon hire. Benefits eligibility may differ based on position.
In this position you will:
- Serve in a lead role providing support to people served
- Train and develop daily living skills and life activities for people we serve
- Provide quality services to people we support
- Be responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people we serve
- Electronically document the services and supports provided