Sign-on bonus: We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus to the candidate who fills this role! The first $2,500 will be paid on the first check after employment begins and the second $2,500 will be paid out after completing one year of service.
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Infant Toddler Services Coordinator. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
The Infant Toddler Services Coordinator ensures the quality, stability, and consistency of the programs and services offered and manages the day-to-day operations of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Ensures the quality, stability and consistence of the programs and services offered to age birth to three, and their families.
- Supervises the daily operations of the program and the staff within the department.
- Establishes and maintains compliance with guidelines and regulations by overseeing community and state agencies (i.e., KDHE, KDADS, SCDDO, etc.).
- Works closely with Human Resources in hiring, orientation, personnel and performance situations.
- Conducts regular staff meetings and communicates expectations and performance standards effectively.
- Organizes, prioritizes and works within deadlines.
- Creates and maintains a work environment that is positive; transparent; invites creativity; promotes employee safety; provides opportunities for growth and goal attainment; seeks excellence; and supports Rainbows’ Mission, Guiding Principles, and Performance Standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Specialist and/or Special Education Supervisor Certificate preferred.
- Two or more years of supervision experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with children and youth with special needs.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the Rainbows’ Mission and Guiding Principles.
- Known mastery of communicating effectively with the public, staff, and families in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as a self-started as well as a great team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Learn more and apply: RainbowsUnited.org