Mosaic serves more than 5,200 people in 13 states and 750 communities. Services are tailored to meet individual needs and goals, allowing people to be as independent as possible. Services are designed for people with disabilities, mental and behavioral health needs and autism, as well as aging adults.
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We’re looking for a Community Relations Manager to join our team!
At Mosaic, we empower people to live as independently as possible. As a Community Relations Manager, you’ll oversee the sustainable funding, volunteer management and social media of the agency.
Who will love this job:
A natural communicator – You have a knack for sensing the emotions of those around you, often feeling what others are feeling as though the emotions are your own.
A collaborator– you know that connecting with all stakeholders often creates the most successful results.
A creative storyteller – you aren’t afraid to address an audience of people with amazing stories of success for persons served within the agency.
A team builder – you’re a catalyst for building trusting relationships, naturally drawing people together for one unified mission.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Develop and implement comprehensive community awareness plans which build partnerships and share stories of Mosaic’s work to advance the mission.
- Recruit and manage volunteer teams to support and advance the mission.
- Develop church relations and activities to enhance awareness and establish contacts throughout the local faith community.
- Support agency fundraising activities as needed.
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)
Ideally you will have:
- You’re comfortable and even thrive in fast-paced environments where you learn something new every day
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
- Two years of experience working in a similar donor development of sales positon.
- Strong ability to cultivate, promote and maintain relationships in the community and agency.
- Ability to navigate technology and social media platforms.
Monday-Friday 8a-5p some evenings/some weekends (there are events that require us to work outside the normal business hours)
Apply here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1076241&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000834261306&_fromPublish=true#/