Business Development Consultant
Currently seeking applicants in: Arizona, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma
Neighborhood LTC Pharmacy is a 100% Employee-Owned Pharmacy headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our pharmacy is focused on providing services to clients in the intellectually and developmentally disabled (IDD) communities. In addition, the Pharmacy serves Assisted Living (ALF), Mental Health, and Independent Living clients. Through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan, we offer team members a unique opportunity to share the pharmacy’s success with equity-based incentives while working together toward strategic goals.
As a closed-door pharmacy, we are known for our innovative med cup packaging systems partnered with our high-touch boutique services, leading to an unprecedented success of delivering our mission. The Pharmacy strives to provide genuine, honest, and compassionate healthcare services safely and accurately to our most vulnerable neighbors in the communities we serve. Trust, innovation, assurance, advocate, and collaboration are the values that drive our culture to make us truly unique in the pharmacy space.
Since our founding in 2014, the pharmacy has experienced impressive growth and rapid customer acquisition. We are entering the next phase of growth and are committed to a strategic plan that calls for the entrance into multiple new geographic markets. Successful execution of the strategy will provide significant value for employees and the clients served. Neighborhood LTC Pharmacy is seeking a Business Consultant that will play a key role in driving growth in these new markets. Alignment with the Pharmacy’s mission and values will ensure that the Business Consultant can impact the lives of the clients meaningfully as the Pharmacy strives to become an active participant in the communities we serve.
The Business Development Consultant will handle prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts. Ideal candidates will have sales experience within the HCBS (Home and Community Based Services) (IDD Home and Community Based Services) space, along with a knowledge of how pharmacy supports impact operations within various care settings.
Members of the sales team have a “boots on the ground” approach, often visiting with target potential and existing customers in their assigned market(s). The person in this role must be able to work remotely and independently while engaging the Director of Business Development, Pharmacists, and other team members as needed.
Emphasis will be placed on meeting sales goals coordinated with the Company’s overall geographic expansion strategy. This position requires local, regional, and other travel. Meaningful financial compensation will be tied to sales goals to align incentives.
- Identifying and nurturing leads through the sales process/pipeline to close (go-live)
- Communicating key sales pipeline & growth information to core team
- Growing existing business relationships, ensuring positive customer relations.
- Supplying customer feedback to operating staff.
- Attend conferences or other regional events to promote services
- Other duties as assigned related to sales and customer experience
- Experience in HCBS residential services (IDD) , assisted living, or skilled nursing
- 1-3 years sales or work experience in the HCBS space or other long term care settings
- Sharp negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to network and build long lasting and trustworthy relationships
- Maintains an elevated level of professionalism and quality standards
- Familiarity with relevant sales software and technology: Monday, Google Suite, Microsoft Office/Teams, etc.
Director of Business Development
Neighborhood LTC Pharmacy