Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Days
Day hours 7:15am-3:15pm Monday through Friday
Sign On Bonus $1,000.00 ($500 after 90 Days & $500 after 6 Months)
Are you driven by a passion to help children? Are you someone who is objective, confident team player and problem solver?
If yes, Lakemary is looking for a Behavioral Health Technician for our Children’s Residential Service Program. In this role you will work with children in the classroom & residential setting during day hours. This role functions under general supervision of a Campus Coach. You will be working in an environment that is well supported with the presence of a Principal, Vice Principal, Day Campus Coach, Assistance Team members, Teachers, and other clinical professionals.
Behavioral Health Tech Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate driven care and supervision of children and youth.
- Learn and apply each child’s treatment plan and implement therapeutic interventions as necessary.
- Intervene in crisis situations, including physical management of residents, using approved crisis management system and skills.
- Complete all documentation by the end of shift.
An ideal candidate for this position has:
- Good decision-making skills and maturity
- Champion honesty and integrity
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills
Behavioral Health Tech Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Be at least 18+ years of age
Other Job Details:
- Day hours 7:15am-3:15pm Monday through Friday
- Starting pay: $ 13.34/hour
Lakemary provides competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans; paid time off; and a 401(k)-retirement plan
Lakemary provides training in program specific coursework.
Some environments/shifts require same sex staff due to regulatory requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. EEO
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Statement:
For the last 50 years we have been working to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and a place where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We embrace this from our mission.