Residential Manager / Caregiver
AbleLight is Now hiring a Full-Time IDD Program Manager; $2,000 sign-on bonus!
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and two years of comparable work experience.
- Certificates, Licenses or Registrations: Must have a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record; must have cleared and approved criminal record check; must have legal status in the U.S.; must hold
- First Aid/CPR certification. Additional certifications may be required by regulations.
- Physical Demands: Must have ability to travel among assigned sites; must be able to assist with a two person lift of an adult; must be able to do frequent bending and lifting; and must be able to stand for eight (8) hours at a time.
We support the whole person and have designed our benefits with you and your family’s total well-being in mind:
- Training program will allow you to become FA/CPR certified
- Mileage reimbursements for travel between group homes Benefits: (for those scheduled 30 hours per week or more):
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment and access to Teledoc
- Financial Wellness: 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 3.5% matching contributions, Health Savings Account, Flexible Savings Account, and Basic Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursements
- Ongoing training to support Career Development
- Facilitates the planning, development and implementation of person-centered plans; develops individuals’ goals and outcomes with people supported; coordinating and participating in individual plan meetings; monitors, documents and reports progress toward meeting outcomes; ensures supports needed are in place to meet outcomes; coordinates communications with other service agencies to ensure individual outcomes are met.
- Ensures opportunities to build social capital are planned and occur; assist each individual in creating natural support networks.
- Manages personnel by interviewing, hiring, evaluating, supervising, and helping to develop the most qualified individuals to work as direct support professionals.
- Ensures timecards and payroll procedures are followed.
- Provides effective and efficient scheduling of staff to meet the needs and goals of individuals supported and provides on-call 24-hour staff assistance during emergencies.
- Ensure that Basic Assurances requirements are met. Ensures current state licensing and certification rules and regulations, accreditation requirements and agency policies and procedures are followed. • • • • Monitors physical upkeep of the service site, vehicles and personal property; takes action to correct any concerns.
- Coordinate, implement, and participate in direct support professional staff training and in-services by orienting new staff, scheduling staff for trainings, and maintaining training records.
- Represent the organization and its mission by educating community members about the critical importance of integrating individuals supported into community life.
- Manages, and implement program budgets; provides input for budget development; ensures programs stay within allocated budget, follow policies and procedures for procurement.
- Ensures financial records are complete, thorough and submitted in a timely manner.
- Complete audits of program and consumer finances to ensure monies are safeguarded.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Establishing and implementing program goals, arranging or providing staff orientation and training, directly supervising staff, maintaining a quality assurance program, developing and maintaining individual budgets, providing an environment that is conducive to the welfare of the service recipients and is in accordance with federal, state, local and organizational regulations.
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviors):
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.